zondag 16 november 2014

Little stories Part 2

The walking dead
( Game version)




‘ I .. I did it.. I got him’ Clementine said while blood was hanging all over the place. The walker was not moving anymore.
‘ great, you did a good job’ Lee said weakly.
Clementine grabbed the gun and came closer to Lee. ‘ we have to go’ ‘ I can’t sweet pie ‘ ‘ but .. you can’t become a walker! .. my parents … they .. it’s horrible. You can’t become one, please don’t’ Her voice was filled with despair.
‘ there’s only one way… you know that’ Lee hated this. He didn’t want her to do it but.. there was no other way. Why did he get bitten? Why ? he was so angry at himself for that.
‘ I don’t know .. if I .. can’ she looked at the gun she was holding.
There fell a silence.
‘ you have to shoot me honey’ Lee’s voice cracked while he felt himself being drawn from this earth.
‘ no.. no’ Clementine cried.
‘ it’s terrible, I know. I had to shoot my brother’ Lee felt himself become weaker and weaker. She had to do it quickly before he … ‘ It’s very hard but you can do it , Clem. You can do it’
‘ but-‘
‘ I don’t want you to see me like that and I definitely don’t want to hurt you’
Clementine looked to the ground and made a decision. It was his wish, she had to do it for him. Lee had helped her so many times and even now, when he was going to die he looked after her. ‘ ok, I can do it Lee. I can I can’
‘ find Omid and Christa. They .. they will look out for you’ He took a breath ‘ and stay out of the cities, it’s not worth the risk’ He hoped she would be fine. If there was some sort of afterlife , he would want to look upon his sweet pie and protect her but … he didn’t know that for sure and he couldn’t protect her forever. She has to be strong to survive.
‘ ok lee’ She was crying although she tried not to.  Lee had not the strength anymore but he wanted to say one last thing.
‘ and – ‘
Lee’s eyes closed and Clementine almost started to panic ‘ What ? what?’ she yelled in her high pitched voice.
His eyes opened again and their eyes met for a moment ‘ I’ll miss you’
‘ me to’ clementine answered with tears rolling out on her cheeks.
Clementine slowly got up and raised her gun. Her arms were shaking and she felt more afraid than she ever had. ‘ I – ‘ she made a weird sound but she had to do it.  She had to.  Do it for Lee.
she looked one more time into her friends eyes. I hope I see you again sometime. While she looked away she pulled the trigger.




The end
note :
I really wanted to write some sort of story about this scene.  This is a really good game, it did make me cry and I never cried before in games. The characters are really good written and there’s development in everyone. Also the makers of this game like to play with your feels.
Don’t be afraid to comment ^^


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten